What is a Quota Event
Double Bogey or Worst: 0 Points
Bogey: 1 Point
Par: 2 Points
Birdie: 4 Points
Eagle: 8 Points
At the end of the round you will add up your points and the players that beat their pre-determined quota by the most points or are closest to their Quota are the winners.
If you would like to play in the Quota Events you will need to establish your Quota. If you have an GHIN# we can create your quota for you. If you do not have a GHIN# they you can establish your Quota by turning in an attested scorecard from a round played at Bethlehem Golf Club and we will establish your Quota for you.
Adjusting Your Quota
With each event played your quota will be adjusted based off your last point total. All Adjustments will be made by the pro shop. Below explains how the adjustments are made:
A player at their Quota or +1/-1 gets no adjustments
A Player over/under their Quota by 2-4 points will move up/down 1 point
A player over/under their Quota by 5-7 points will move up/down 2 points
A player over/under their Quota by 8-10 points will move up/down 3 points
A player over/under their Quota by 11 or more points will move up/down 4 points
The Pro Shop will make all adjustments to your quotas after each event and post a master list in the pro shop.
- You will play the tees that you established your quota from.
- Play preferred lies in your own fairway, play the ball down in the rough.
- You can rake and place in the bunkers.
- You must putt everything out. No Gimmies.
- Scorecards must be attested.
- Play in your own group at your own times.
- Turn in your scorecard to the pro shop after your round and drop in the box by the handicap computer. If you fail to turn in your card, your round WILL NO BE SCORED. Results will be posted and emailed no later than the following tuesday.
Fee for the events will be $10.00. The prize will be in the form of pro shop credit and the prize breakdown will be based on participation in each event.
2019 Quota Event Schedule
Saturday April 13th
Saturday May 4th
Saturday May 18th
Saturday June 1st
Saturday June 29th – Partners
Saturday July 6th
Saturday July 20th
Saturday August 10th
Saturday August 24th
Saturday September 7th
Saturday September 21st – Partners
Saturday October 5th