Beginning Saturday June 30, 2018 we will holding Quota Events throughout the season.
What is a Quota Event
Double Bogey or Worst: 0 Points
Bogey: 1 Point
Par: 2 Points
Birdie: 4 Points
Eagle: 8 Points
At the end of the round you will add up your points and the players that beat their pre-determined quota by the most points or are closest to their Quota are the winners.
If you would like to play in the Quota Events you will need to establish your Quota. If you have an GHIN# we can create your quota for you. If you do not have a GHIN# they you can establish your Quota by turning in an attested scorecard from a round played at Bethlehem Golf Club and we will establish your Quota for you.
Adjusting Your Quota
With each event played your quota will be adjusted based off your last point total. All Adjustments will be made by the pro shop. Below explains how the adjustments are made:
A player at their Quota or +1/-1 gets no adjustments
A Player over/under their Quota by 2-4 points will move up/down 1 point
A player over/under their Quota by 5-7 points will move up/down 2 points
A player over/under their Quota by 8-10 points will move up/down 3 points
A player over/under their Quota by 11 or more points will move up/down 4 points
- You will play the tees that you established your quota from.
- Play preferred lies in your own fairway, play the ball down in the rough.
- You can rake and place in the bunkers.
- You must putt everything out. No Gimmies.
- Scorecards must be attested.
- Play in your own group at your own times.
- Turn in your scorecard to the pro shop after your round and drop in the box by the handicap computer. If you fail to turn in your card, your round will not be scored.
Fee for the events will be $10.00. The prize will be in the form of pro shop credit and the prize breakdown will be based on participation in each event.
Quota Event Schedule
Saturday June 30th
Saturday July 7th
Saturday July 21st
Saturday August 4th – Partners
Saturday August 18
Saturday September 1st
Saturday September 22nd
Saturday October 6th – Partners
Saturday October 13th